May 9 /08

Psssst. Chef. It's me - LoonyRaccoony. I'm here with KweenKittayKat, FunkyMonkey and Bob the Ball. Guess what? We're not in the garbage. We're upstairs in your Mommy's closet. Top shelf. She's holding us here til you're more mature and you've outgrown the urge to shred us all up and swallow us. Remember your Daddy's socks? OK. That's why.

You don't want to go through that again.

We know you're only 22 months old and you can't be trusted to play with us yet. But some day soon it will click in and you'll know how to play with your stuffies safely. And we'll be here for you.

Don't be mad at your Mommy. She's doing this because she loves you. And don't worry about us. We're fine. Beauty and Rugrat visit us here every night and we party. We have a life. And it's way better than the one we had at the pet store.

Course, we'd rather be playing with YOU, so please, Chef: GROW UP!

Oh, and thanks for appreciating us yesterday.

Your loving stuffies,

Loony
Funky
Kweeny
and Bob

Y

11 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Well I'm 2 now and I still kill my stuffies. If you remove the brain they can't make posts like this.

Simba xx

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Heheheh, Chef...I think your stuffies are asking you to be a responsible chewer!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Chef! That's pretty cute. I used to be a shredder. I can't tell you how many dog beds I went through when I was young. But I grew up. Although I know lots of grown up dogs who still shred their stuffies, so I'm not sure if that's the answer.

Hey, listen, my mom asked Lola's mom about good dog boarding around Montreal and she gave us a great list of places. Just wondering if you have a place that you like.

xo
SB

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Awh Chef you stuffies appawreciate YOU! Well even though it is fun to play with stuffies you don't wanna grow up too fast but in our house me Crikit purfured to shred cardboard & paper I loved my stuffies Sparky & Ginger wanted to destuff & it took them over 2-yrs of age before they showed signs of jus enjoying them so we suggest mommy monitor so you don't have to wait so long.

This was a nice love note frum you stuffies

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barkingloud wanna join us?

Lizzy said...

Hey stuffies, I'm not so sure about chef growing up enough to play nicely with you guys... I mean, I'm gonna be 7 this summer and I STILL enjoy killing and eating stuffies! So it might be a while before you can play with Chef again...

Sparky

Mack said...

Hmmmm. I don't think I'll ever be mature enough not to kill all my stuffies!

Molly the Airedale said...

I've got the same situation at my house, Chef! Do you think these stuffies are trying to tell us something?!

Yer friend,
Mitch

Lorenza said...

I hope you get them back soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie said...

Dere Chef,
If yur lik me, then yur not going to get your stuffies back until yur TEN. TEN! Thats when my mom sayz i'l be growd up enuf to get mine back. sheesh!! Hope you have better luk.
- Charlie

Peanut said...

I'm 5 and kill every stuffy that comes in the house. Your mom might be asking to much out of you chef.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Chef!

That is an awesome idea! Have you gotten any packages yet? We should totally plan for a week where we can pair up doggies to exchange packages...or draw names and someone gets something from someone else! Like Secret Santa! Dang you're a smart dude Chef! Lets totally plan something...I can blog about it and make something work!

Also...e-mail my human your e-mail address and we will send you some sneak peak pics of my baldness!

amy.holstein@gmail.com

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley