You're up the wrong tree, Mr. Squirrel

January 22/10


Guess what I saw trespassing in
MY backyard yesterday???

Poking around in MY snow!
Climbing MY pine tree!
,I knew what he wanted. He wanted to eat MY pine cones. Can't fool me!
Was I mad. I barked so loud. And I pounced on the window so hard it nearly came out of its frame. "Grrrrrr. I'm a big, ferocious predatory beast."
.


That did it. The little sucker ran down the tree as fast as his funny little legs could carry him.
I knew just what he was thinking too.
/.
"That's right, little buddy. Now SCRAM."

"And don't come snooping around my property again, ok?"
Not.
Between you and me, I'm hoping he'll come back soon - that was the most fun I've had all week!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

He was there fur his appreciation pawty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Is that SNOW I see?!?

Joe Stains said...

at least it knows to get the HECK outta there. I wouldn't mess with you buddy!!

Dewey Dewster said...

Yep Chef....ya scared 'em fer sure....why I would be surprised if he ever came but but ya know there are probably 20 brothers of his who will....it's cheap entertainment, ain't it?

Dewey Dewster here....

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, you told him!

Lorenza said...

The nerve of that squirrel!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Nice work getting rid of the little pain, Chef!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00fs, hmmm, when i tell all my squeerls to leave all they do iz turn around and laugh at me..

b safe,
~rocky~

Southbaygirl said...

Chef, Mr Squirrel came to visit you too? He must have been interested in the snow!! I hope you told him hello!

Woof

Velcro

Anonymous said...

MeeArf!

Chef, U gots squirrels too? Our KatMa will open a window only an inch...she is afraid the kittehs (me, Felix, Norman & Baby-Rascal) will create a "catdoor" right in the screens.
Cheeky squirrel...they eat lots'a stuff in our garden.
KatMa doesn't seem to mind them; she feeds them! No wonder we are the Squirren Entertainment Centre.
lots'a kitty kisses for you & Rugrat(the late Sasha's baby girl, b. 18July1995)