Deetz's Scary Eye contest

April 29 /08


I heard about Deetz's scary eye contest and I want to enter my catsister, Beauty. She's got the spookiest NN ever. She sometimes scares me so much I freeze in my pawsteps.

Can you see how her eyes just mutate when she sees me? When she was coming up the stairs, her eyes went totally alien. Doesn't it look like one eye is scoping out and flashing? Anyway, I was so terrified of Miss Fire Eyes that I just froze. See my ball? That was in my mouth not two seconds before she showed up. Then my jaw just dropped open and my ball fell on the floor. Do you know that I sat there in that position for a full l0 minutes because I was just so stunned? I'm a pretty brave boy so if she can frighten the wits out of me like that, her eyes are
.
\/\/\/\ !! SCARY !!


Spooky Beauty and a Boxer statue (me)


.

12 comments:

Moco said...

Take care big guy. That cat looks sneak-ee.

Deetz said...

Holly crappoly, I would have freaked and frozen too....thanks so much for entering. My mum got it all saved and it is entered.
So excited....
Deetz

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Those are some very scary eyes. Does she have those nasty ginsu knives too?


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Lorenza said...

Your catsis sure has scary eyes! I can understand your statue position!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pippa said...

Well I don't know what to say because I don't live with any alien cats.

But congratulations on your excellent results from the show.

A good haul of ribbons there. Did you get any real prizes? Food or something like Pacco de Mongrel always wins?

Pippa

Thor and Jack said...

Poor Chef,
Your catsister really has scary eyes!
Take care!
Have a nice day!

Thor

Clover said...

Hi Chef!

Oh poor you, I would have been scared too! Beauty does have spooky eyes!!

Love Clover xo

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Chef, we know what you mean! We have 3 kitty sibblings and even though we outweigh them by about 120 pounds, they scare the bageebers out of us. They make all nicey-nicey with us and purr and rub up against us and so we think they want a big Newfie lick. Well, when we do they slap up upside our big old heads and then run. We are left there seeing stars and wondering what just happened.

Be very, very careful. Kitties are nice but they are sneaky too.

Woofs and slobbers from your Newfie pals,
'Bella and Gabe

Lizzy said...

Man, I always knew those cats were evil... Now I know for sure they are! I just about peed my pants when I saw this picture! Oh, right... I don't have pants... Hee hee.

Sparky

Maeby said...

whoa! those eyes are creepy, you better run!!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oh my crap! I nearly peed myself when I realized that those flash light-esque blubs were cat eyes. I always knew that cats were evil. I enjoy your white feeties!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Mack said...

She is a Halloween kitty for sure!