June 5 /08
Something totally amazing has happened: I've been nominated for the June Awesome Blog Award over at the Dogs With Blogs Bone Zone . My pal Sparky and his Mama, Lizzy, nominated me because I make them laugh. Well, that's because I really am a funny dog! No, but really, I am honoured. I've never been nominated for anything before, and this is very unexpected. Thank you so much, Sparky and Lizzy.
June 3 /08
Hey doggies. The International Goody Exchange packages have started to arrive!
It would be so cool if we could all share our happiness with eachother. So I've opened an album on Blogger called International Goody Exchange Central, where I will download pictures of us opening up our packages and jumping around as we rummage through all our new gifts. It's also a place where we can say thanks to our exchange partners.
I'd like to download your videos too but I don't know how. If anyone can explain it to me, I'd appreciated it.
So send me a comment when you're visuals are ready and I will paste them to the album.
You can check out Goody Exchange Album anytime... it's already up and running.
Please help spread the word by posting an announcement about the album. Thanks!
Tagging along with Moco
Moco tagged me to answer some questions about myself. The rules get posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags four or five dogs and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asks them to read your blog. Let the doggie who tagged you know when you posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Since I'm only 20 months old, I wasn't doing anything, but I was in the making when my dogdaddy, Zeus' dogdaddy had a twinkle in his eye.
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list for today? To head over to the stick pile, pull out the biggest one from underneath, drag it home, put it on my new stick pile, and go back and do the same thing all over again... then take a nap.
3. What snacks do I enjoy? Rawhide, pig ears, cheese, eggs, apples, cookies, sardines and beef patties. Forbidden snacks: socks, towels, pillow stuffing, flowers, cat food, wood, coins, toilet paper, used napkins, rubber .... just about anything that will fit in my garage-size mouth.
4. What would I do if I was a billionaire? I'd buy us a country cottage in the mountains and invite all shelter dogs to come live with us there. Then I'd buy up all the property around our city house and turn it into a huge doggie town, with big parks that have lakes and trees, a veterinarian hospital, a doggie social centre, grooming shops, dogfood grocery, a dog spa, dog coutouriers salons, dog supply stores, dog sitting services, agility and training schools, dog show arenas, ...
5. What are three of my bad habits? Well, mmm... ok, I'll confess. I pee on myself. When I see a squirrel or a bird, my leg just goes down and I wet myself. It's very embarrassing. Also, I am the sloppiest eater my parents have ever seen, and I slobber everywhere like a spit sprinkler.
6: Where are five places that I have lived? I've only lived in two places: Ormstown, Quebec, where I was born, and Montreal, where I live now.
7. What are five jobs I have had? I vaccum the crumbs off the kitchen floor with my suction lips, I bark at strange dogs who pass by our back yard and want to mess with my catsisters, I warm up Mama's side of the bed, and I empty the garbage pails at Papa's office if there is leftover food in them.
I tag: Butchy & Snickers, Gaia, Bease, Sophie and Sparky
June 5 /08