March 26 /09
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
So off it goes to:
So here are 10 things about me you probably never knew:
1. Sometimes when I pee, I lift my leg but then I pee all over it. And sometimes I pee while I walk. It can be embarrassing.
2. When someone in the family comes home, I get so excited I fold my body right in half. Then I hop over to them sideways.
3. When I want to go outside, I trot around the dining room table. The longer I have to wait, the faster I trot.
4. I can jump as high as my Mama's head:
5. If Beauty or Rugrat get a treat and I don't, I get very upset. I have a very strong sense of equity when it comes to cookies.
6. I'm soon going to be three years old and I'm still a virgin.
7. I haven't destroyed many things in our house but I strategically reduced the livingroom couch to its bare bones. Now its frame is covered with doggy pillows and it's all mine.
8. I am the sloppiest eater in this entire world. There are kibbles all over the kitchen when I eat. And long after I've eaten, kibbles that were hiding in my jowls are still falling to the floor, some with spit gravy, some without.
9. I've been giving my Papa a daily bath since I was a puppy. When he's sitting on the couch, I stand on my back legs, wrap my arms around his neck and lick his chest, ears, neck and face for several minutes or until he tells me to stop, whichever comes first. (Guess which usually comes first!)
10. If no one will play fetch with me, I'll toss my own ball and fetch it.
I have to add one more thing:
11. When I see a dog that intimidates me, I get a black stripe down my back.
n n n
Here are the videos from last week that I wasn't able to post.
This is me in the ring at the second Purina National, when the judge had King and I do an extra walk. He gave King first place but had to choose a female as Best of Opposite Sex, or second place. Mama was hiding behind a plant so I wouldn't see her and lose my concentration. But I saw her and still concentrated. How about that?
And here I am after one of these llamas spit at me. I tried to take down his fence but Papa yanked me away. He came real close to having those funny little feet of his pooped on.
It was sunny and warm today, so Mama and I went on a nice long walk after work and I found some terrific sticks. I'll post about them on the weekend. Also, a cute little girldog moved in near my house so I'm making plans to meet her accidentally-on-purpose ...